Soho House, the famed London private club for artists, creatives and celebrities, has expanded in the past 20 years to offer lodging, restaurants and a stylish place to hang out in cities around the world like New York, Barcelona, Istanbul, Berlin, Chicago, Toronto and more.
The secret to their success is the signature interiors, which are a combo of farmhouse, mid-century modern design and polished English style. It may be hard to get an exclusive membership, but you can now bring a little bit of the Soho House look home. The exclusive hand-crafted collection available at Anthropologie, is on sale now.
Much like Soho House, the select collection will not be massed produced. Instead, Soho Home will be produced by the same local artisans that provide the club with their wares, including the English pottery studios of , established in 1851, and . The collection is inspired by the Soho House Farmhouse in Oxfordshire, England.
Here are some of the best offerings of Soho Home available at Anthropologie:
- Burleigh Calico Teapot, $75
- Evan Stripe Cushion, $105
- Country Home Checked Dinner Napkins set of 4, $38
- Barwell Cut Crystal Champagne Glass, $45
- Whichford Dinner Plate, $42
- Hempton Enamelware Mug, $12
- Hempton Enamelware Canister Set of 3, $105
- Felicity Side Plate, $17
- Whichford Pitcher, $90
- Country House Mini Glass, $8
- Burleigh Calico Teacup and Saucer, $38
Check out the gallery of Soho House clubs around the world at the beginning of this post. Which one’s your favorite?