The Oscars are March 8. Why not get Oscar-ready by adding a little Hollywood-chic to your home? Old Hollywood glamour decor is fresher than you’d think — many of its elements like velvets, greys, mirrors and glass are perfectly modern and hot for 2018.
Here are some ways you can add a little old Hollywood glamour decor to your home, in time for the Oscars.
1. It’s all about silver, platinum and light metallic sheens
2. Add some fur
3. Curvy and rounded old Hollywood glamour decor is essential
4. Pattern and texture required
5. Mirrored decor and furniture add old Hollywood glamour to any room
6. Don’t skimp on the lighting
7. Make friends with purple
8. Layer in velvet, suede, faux fur, silk and leather
9. Add clear glass and acrylic pieces
10. Add your favorite Hollywood starlet to your room
Now that your room is Oscar-ready, don’t forget yourself! A pair of silk pajamas or fabulous loungewear will tie in nicely.